X1 UPS range was designed to protect personal computers and small business IT systems against power supply problems and dangerous electrical disturbances.
Equipped with Line Interactive technology and microprocessor-controlled Automatic Voltage Regulation, X1 ensures your connected devices are supplied with a high quality, regular current during major fluctuations without using the batteries.
Energy saving functions:
- Green Energy Saver : If none of the loads connected are ON and the UPS switches to battery mode, it will automatically stop after 5 minutes so as no to needless drain battery power.
- Automatic battery charge when UPS OFF : The battery automatically recharges when there is mains power and the UPS is OFF. This function ensures that when connected devices are not in use and the UPS is OFF, the batteries continue recharging.
Designed for ease of use:
- Compact design.
- A single On/Off switch.
- 1 indicator light and audible alarms indicate status of your UPS.
- Cold start feature if no power supply.
- UPS automatic restart when mains power restored.
Line Interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation
Modified Sine Wave
Discharge / overcharge / overload
Dimensions - HxWxD (mm)
142 x 101 x 279
Net Weight kg
Cold start (no mains)
4 to 6 hours to 90 % after complete discharge
Backup time (depending on connected load)
6 to 20 min.
0-40°C, 0-90% of relative humidity (without condensation)